Prodi Civil Engineering Study Program
- Dr. Eng. Utari Sriwijaya Minaka, S.T., M.rnEng
- Dr.Ir.Revianty Nurmeyliandari,S.T.,M.T.,IPM.,rnASEAN Eng.
- Sartika Nisumanti, ST.,MT
- Norma Puspita, ST.,MT
- Henggar Risa Destania, S.T., M.Eng.
- Ir. Djaenudin Hadiyana, S.T.,MT
- Khodijah Al Qubro, S.T., M.T.
- Ghina Amalia, S.T., M.T.
- Ratih Baniva, S.T., M.T.
- Ir. Marguan Fauzi, S.T., M.T.
- Ir. Febryandi, S.T., M.T.
- Ir. Denie Chandra, S.T., M.T., IPM.
- Debby Sinta Devi, ST.,MT.
- Concrete Laboratory
- Soil Mechanics Laboratory
- Soil Measuring Laboratory
- Computer Laboratory
- Counseling Room
- Theatre Room
- Sports Facilities
- Planning Consultant
- Supervisory Consultant
- State-Owned Enterprise
- Regionally-Owned Enterprises
- Civil Servant
Visit www.pmb.uigm.ac.idto join Universitas IGM
Contact Person (WhatsApp, Facebook, dan Instagram)
- Instagram: @tekniksipil_uigm
- Facebook: Teknik Sipil UIGM
- Twiteer: @tekniksipil.uigm
- Tiktok: @TekniksipilUIGM
Producing professional and integrity Human Resources in the Civil Engineering sector and certified with expertise to fill or create job opportunities.
1. Providing education that produces bachelor's degrees with strong character, integrity, quality with special expertise in each of the sub-sectors of Transportation Engineering and Water Resources Engineering.
2. Conducting research that supports the development and advancement of science and technology in the sub-sectors of Transportation Engineering and Water Resources Engineering.
3. Organizing and applying science and technology in Transportation Engineering and Water Resources Engineering to the local, national, and international communities by involving students, the academic community, and stakeholders.
4. Providing communication and collaboration with stakeholders including professional organizations in the Civil Engineering sector in the implementation of the three pillars of higher education and the development of the teaching and learning process system.
- To provide qualified Bachelor of Civil Engineering education that follows the development of science and technology in the field of Highway Engineering and Water Resources and has national competitiveness.
- Generating skilled and innovative Bachelor of Engineering in the field of Transportation Engineering and Water Resources.
- Improve the quality of research and service that can be useful for the development of science and society.
Providing private or agency business services which are certified as experts and professionals in the area of construction services planning and can realize the project in the planning documents of other physical constructions, especially in the areas of Transportation Engineering and Water Resources Engineering. Planning includes topographic/land measurement analysis, geotechnical, hydrology, transportation, construction structure, cost budget, project investment, and construction project management.
Providing private or agency business services which are certified as experts and professionals in the area of implementing construction services that can carry out their activities to realize a planning result into a building or other.
Providing private or agency business services certified as experts and professionals in the area of construction service supervision capable of carrying out supervisory work from the beginning of the construction work until it is finished and handed over.
A person with expertise in Civil Engineering is assigned to a government institution/agency (PNS) or BUMN specializing in infrastructure.
A person with expertise in Civil Engineering, especially Transportation Engineering and Water Resources Engineering, works in a private company specializing in Civil Engineering.
|Faculty||Faculty Of Engineering|
|Academic Program||Civil Engineering Study Program|
|Program Type||Undergraduate Program (S1)|
|Duration of Study||8 Semester (4 Tahun)|