Prodi Architecture Study Program
Dr. Ar. Bambang Wicaksono, ST., MT., IAI
Ar. Endang Sri Lestari, ST., MT., IAI
Ar. Anta Sastika, ST., MT., IAI
Monaliza Agustina, ST., MPWK
Ar. Sandra Eka Febrina, ST., MT., IAI
Ar. Raden Ahmad Nur Ali, ST., M.Ars., IAI
- Monday - Saturday
- Following the Universitas IGM registration requirements at www.pmb.uigm.ac.id
Contact Person (WhatsApp, Facebook, dan Instagram)
- Instagram: @architectureuigm
- Facebook: Arsitektur UIGM
- Twiteer: @ArsitekturUIGM
- Tiktok: @architectureUIGM
Providing professional Human Capital with integrity in the area of sustainable architectural planning and design to fill and/or create career opportunities.
- Education: Organising architectural education with a curriculum based on the development of human value to build students' creative and adaptive mindset.
- Research: Conduct research in the area of architecture that supports diversity and the development of cultural values which are sustainable for the future.
- Community Service: Implement architectural designs based on sustainable values of authenticity to society.
- Management: Implementing responsible management of the architecture study program and creating communication and cooperation with local government, private sector, professional associations, and associations of educational institutions in the Architecture sector to support the implementation of the Three Pillars of Higher Education.
This competency offers students to produce architectural work which includes planning, designing, supervising, and/or assessing buildings and their environments, as well as related to regions and cities.
Architecture Related Practitioner
This competency offers students to be involved in institutions or business organizations related to planning, designing, supervising, and/or assessing buildings and their environments, as well as related to regions and cities.
Architecture Academics or Researchers
This competency offers students to provide knowledge/skills training in the area of architecture and/or someone who conducts studies for buildings and their environment, as well as related to regions and cities.
This competency offers students to contribute to non-architectural areas both in institutions and individuals including banking, management, marketing, movie artists, and others.
- Architectural Consultant
- Urban Designer
- State/Regionally-owned enterprise employee
- Civil Servant
- Architecture Design Studio
- Urban Design Studio
- Structure Studio
- Architecture Gallery
- Consultancy Room
- Computer Laboratory
- Theatre Room
- Sports Facilities
|Faculty||Faculty Of Engineering|
|Academic Program||Architecture Study Program|
|Program Type||Undergraduate Program (S1)|
|Duration of Study||8 Semester (4 Tahun)|